I defended my dissertation on March 20, 2014 and now I am Dr. who.
In May 2009, I earned my Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Wuhan University
From July 2011 to Dec. 2011, I was an intern at Nvidia research
Dr. Kari Pulli
and Dr. Orazio Gallo
Since Oct, 2013, I joined Apple Inc. as an Imaging Algorithm Engineer.
My research interests include computer vision, computational photography and scientific computing.
- Nvidia Research Intern Report, Fast Non-rigid Registration: From mins to secs, June. 2013
- Phd Prelim Exam: HDR Image Reconstruction from Exposure Stacks of Live Scene with
Hand-held Cameras [pdf] Department of Computer Science, Duke Univ. Nov. 2012
- Nvidia Research Intern Report, Non-rigid Registration for HDR Exposure Stacks, Dec. 2011
- Best Teaching Assistant, Department of Computer Science, Duke Univ. 2010-2011
- Duke Graduate Fellowship, 2009-2011
- National Fellowship, Ministry of Education, P.R.China, 2005-2009
- Numerous Undergrad student awards in China, 2005-2009