- Chenghong’s paper on differentially-private update patterns together with Johes and Ashwin accepted at SIGMOD’21.
- New work by Aditya Bhat and Nibesh Shrestha with Aniket on communication efficient and reconfiguration-friendly randomness beacons accepted at CCS’21.
- New work by Peiyao Sheng and Gerui Wang with Pramod and Sreeram on the forensic support for BFT protocols accepted at CCS’21.
- New work by Zhuolun Xiang with Ling and Dahlia on strengthened BFT accepted at ICDCS’21.
- New work by Varun Madathil together with Alessandra and Markulf titled On the Anonymity Guarantees of Anonymous Proof-of-Stake Protocols has been accepted at IEEE SP’21.
- New work by Sravya Yandamuri together with Ittai and Mike on the communication efficiency of BFT protocols using small trusted hardware.
- New work by Zhuolun Xiang together with Ittai and Ling on the good case latency of Byzantine Broadcast.
I am generally interested in applied cryptography and blockchains. I am currently focusing on two research topics:
1. Robust and efficient design of blockchain protocols.
2. Efficient privacy-preserving computation.
I'm looking for students
I am always looking for highly motivated Ph.D. students. If you are interested in working on any of these topics, then: