About me: I am a third year Ph.D. student at
Duke University in the
The Department of Computer Science
advised by Debmalya Panigrahi.
Broadly, I am interested in theoretical computer science and algorithms.
I typically focus on designing online- and approximation-algorithms
for scheduling problems.
Here is my current cv.
Email: kell AT cs DOT duke DOT edu
Office: LSRC D122
- Nathaniel Kell and Debmalya Panigrahi.
Online Budgeted Allocation with General Budgets. [pdf]
- Sungjin Im, Nathaniel Kell, Janardhan Kulkarni, and Debmalya Panigrahi.
Tight Bounds for Online Vector Scheduling. [pdf]
Nathaniel Kell and Jessen Havill.
Improved Upper Bounds for Online Malleable Job Scheduling.
Journal of Scheduling 18(4):393-410, 2015.
Nat Kell and Matt Kretchmar.
Suspense at the Ballot Box.
The College Mathematics Journal, 44:1, pp. 9-16, 2013.
- COMPSCI 590.7: Algorithmic Aspects of Machine Learning
- COMPSCI 590.1: Advanced Graph Algorithms
- COMPSCI 634: Geometric Algorithms
- COMPSCI 530: Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- COMPSCI 570: Artificial Intelligence (Fall 2013)