- Computing contour maps and answering contour queries, Dagstuhl Seminar on Data Structures, 2008.
- Modeling and analyzing massive terrain data sets, Annual Symposium of Geometric Processing, Barcelona, Spain, 2007.
- Modeling and analyzing massive terrain data sets, International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation, 2007.
- A space–optimal data–stream algorithm for coresets in the plane, Workshop on Computational Geometry, Dagstuhl, Germany, 2007.
- Geometric approximation using coresets, Workshop on Algorithms, Nachsholim, Israel, 2006.
- I/O-efficient batched union-find and its applications to terrain analysis, Workshop on Data Structures, Dagstuhl, Germany, 2006.
- Kinetic algorithms: approximation and trade-offs, Discrete and Computational Geometry: Twenty Years Later, Snowbird, UT, 2006.
- Extreme elevation on a 2-manifold, 2nd Joint Meeting of AMS, DMV, ÖMG, Mainz, Germany, 2005.
- Querying moving points, Workshop on Dynamic Algorithms, Atlanta, GA, 2004.
- Data strutures for moving objects, Distinguished Lecture Series, University of British Columbia, Vancouver,
- Algorithms and data strutures for moving objects, Summer School on Dynamic Algorithms, University of Paderborn, Paderborn, Germany, 2001.
- Arrangements: Combinatorial and algorithmic applications, The Goodman-Pollack Two-Thirds-Of-A-Century Fest, Courant Institute, New York, 2001.
- Data structures for moving objects, Distinguished Lecture Series, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 2001.
- Geometric clustering problems: An overview, Computational Geometry Workshop, New Delhi, India, 2000.
- Efficient techniques in geometric optimization: An overview, Israeli Workshop on Computational Geometry, Israel, 1999.
- Arrangements and their applications, Discrete Math Day, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, 1998.