See also: Papers by Subject | Papers by Year | Books
- "Simplex range searching," revised and expanded version in Journey Through Discrete Mathematics. (M. Loebl, J. Nešetril, and R. Thomas eds.), Springer, Heidelberg, 2017, 1-30.
- "Range-max queries on uncertain data," with N. Kumar, S. Sintos, and S. Suri, in Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 94 (2018), 118-134.
- "State of the union (of geometric objects): A Review," with J. Pach and M. Sharir, in Computational Geometry: Twenty Years Later (J. Goodman, J.Pach, and R. Pollack, eds.), American Mathematical Society, Providence, 2008, pp. 9-48.
- "Geometric approximation via coresets," with S. Har-Peled and K. R. Varadarajan, in Combinatorial and Computational Geometry (J. E. Goodman, J. Pach, and E.Welzl, eds.), Cambridge University Press, New York, 2005, pp. 1-30.
- "Advances in indexing for mobile objects," with C.M. Procopiuc, Bulletin of Data Engineering, 25 (2002), 25-34.
- "Algorithmic issues in modeling motion,"with L. J. Guibas, H. Edelsbrunner, J. Erickson, M. Isard, S. Har-Peled, J. Hershberger, C. Jensen, L. Kavraki, P. Koehl, M. Lin, D. Manocha, D. Metaxas, B. Mitrich, D. Mount, S. Muthukrishnan, D. Pai, E. Sacks, J. Snoeyink, S. Suri, and O. Wolfson, ACM Computing Surveys, 24 (2002), 550-572.
- "Randomized algorithms for geometric optimization problems," with S. Sen, in Handbook of Randomized Computation (J. Pardalos, S. Rajasekaran, J. Reif, and J. Rolim, eds.), Kluwer Academic Press, The Netherlands, 2001, pp. 151-201
- "Arrangements and their applications," with M. Sharir, in Handbook of Computational Geometry (J. Sack and J. Urrutia, eds.), North-Holland, New York, 2000, pp. 49-119.
- "Davenport-Schinzel sequences and their geometric applications," with M. Sharir, in Handbook of Computational Geometry (J. Sack and J. Urrutia, eds.), North-Holland, New York, 2000, pp 1-47.
- "A simple and efficient algorithm for high quality line labeling," with L. Knipping, M. van Kreveld, T. Strijk, and A. Wolff, in Innovations in GIS VII: GeoComputation, (P. M. Atkinson and D. Martin, eds.), Taylor and Francis, London, 2000, pp. 147-159.
- "Efficient algorithms for geometric optimization," with M. Sharir, ACM Computing Surveys 30 (1998), 412-458.
- "Geometric range searching and its relatives," with J. Erickson, in Advances in Discrete and Computational Geometry (B. Chazelle, J. Goodman, and R. Pollack, eds.), American Mathematical Society, Providence, 1998, pp. 1-56.
- Algorithmic techniques for geometric optimization," with M. Sharir, in Computer Science Today: Recent Trends and Developments, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1000 (J. van Leeuwen, ed.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995, pp. 234-253.
- "Geometric partitioning and its applications," Discrete and Computational Geometry: Papers from the DIMACS Special Year (J. Goodman, R. Pollack, and W. Steiger, eds.), American Mathematical Society, Providence, 1991, pp. 1-37.