To obtain a computer engineer position focused on operating systems and computer architecture in an environment of challenge and excellence where I could utilize and advance my professional skills.
Development and evaluation of models for information privacy in mobile devices. Use of static and dynamic analysis in the service of increasing user awareness and control of mobile application behavior. Development and evaluation of methods for low overhead dynamic instrumentation. Design, implementation and evaluation of high-performance CPU/GPU solutions.
- CPS 296: Compiler Construction
- CPS 215 / ECE 256: Wireless Networking & Mobile Computing
- CPS 240: Computational Complexity
- CPS 250: Numerical Analysis
- CPS 230: Advanced Algorithms
- CPS 270: Artificial Intelligence
- CPS 221 / ECE 259: Advanced Computer Architecture II
- CPS 210: Operating Systems
- CPS 220 / ECE 252: Advanced Computer Architecture I
- CPS 296: Parallel Programming
I enjoy the great outdoors, music, movies and photography in my spare time.