John H. Reif
(Also, secondary appointment in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Pratt School of Engineering, Duke University since June, 2016.)
- Office: Rm. D223, Levine Science Research Center (LSRC) Building, Box 90129, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
- Reif Lab: French Family Science Center (FFSC) 3245 and 3246, 124 Science Drive Durham, NC 27708
- Phone: (919) 660-6568 Fax: (919) 660-6519
- An assistant at phone 919-660-6534 is available to help if you need to contact me and I'm not here.
- My Vita (lists publications, education, students, postdocs, grants, etc.)
- My Awards(Fellow of AAAS, ACM, IEEE)
- Education: Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics (Harvard Univ., July 1977).
M.S. in Applied Mathematics (Harvard Univ., July 1975)
B.S., magna cum laude, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Tufts Univ., Spring 1973)
Research Publications: most available for download in PDF format
- My publications organized by research area (journal & conf. combined)
- My publications chronographically ordered (journal & conf. combined)
- My publications listed on Duke Faculty Website (journal & conf. separate)
- COMPSCI 531 Introduction to Algorithms, Fall 2020.
(FNANO = FOUNDATIONS OF NANOSCIENCE: SELF-ASSEMBLED ARCHITECTURES AND DEVICES)
General Chairman of FNANO20, Snowbird, Utah, April 6-9, 2020.
- “Water comes gushing forth from the sand, the deeper and deeper it is dug; likewise, intelligence will grow, the more and more a person studies.” - Thirukkural
- “I have learnt this at least by my experiment, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams in the night, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” -Thoreau
Please let me know if you have any problems with these web pages.